What is the best App for using your Hosted Exchange Services?
The best app is Microsoft Preview – available on Android Google Play or iOS iTunes store. This app gives you the best functionality for managing your Echange E-mail box and best of all, it’s free.
How do I import my contacts into my Yealink phone?
- Use Microsoft Outlook or your default e-mail program to export your contacts to a csv file.
- Make sure to remove all special characters from the phone number fields including ( ) – and spaces. You can do this in Excel by performing a Find and Replace command on the entire columns.
- Login into your Yealink phone by browsing to the IP address of your phone. You can find the IP address by pressing the OK button on the phone.
- Once you have logged into your phone, choose Directory from the top menu. Under Import Local Directory, choose the browse button above the Import CSV button.
- Choose the csv file from your computer to upload.
- Press the Import CSV button.
- In the column headers for Index, choose the drop down and select the header that describes the data you want to import into each column
- Press Import and you are all done.
How do I access my voice mail options?
- Press the message (or envelope) key on the phone and it will dial your voice mailbox, or dial *97
- a) Enter your password
- b) Press 0
- a) Press 1 to record unavailable message
- b) Press 2 to record busy message
- c) Press 3 to record your name
- d) Press 4 to set a temporary greeting (i.e. Holiday greeting for Thanksgiving or Christmas). *** Please note the temporary greeting will over-ride the unavailable and busy message greetings, until the temporary greeting is disabled.
- e) Press 5 to change password